Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Cornish language
- Category:Cornish lemmas: Cornish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:kw:All topics: Cornish terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Cornish phrases: Cornish groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests (Cornish): Cornish entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Cornish symbols: Cornish written signs.
- Category:Cornish templates: Cornish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Cornish terms by etymology: Cornish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Cornish terms by usage: Cornish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Cornish: Categories with terms derived from Cornish in various specific languages.
- Category:Cornish terms needing attention: Cornish terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User kw: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Cornish.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Cornish language"
This category contains only the following page.