All terms in Cornish should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Cornish.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Cornish.
- Category:Cornish lemmas: Cornish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Cornish morphemes: Morphemes used to form Cornish words.
- Category:Cornish phrases: Cornish groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Cornish symbols: Cornish characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Cornish terms by usage: Cornish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Cornish: Categories with terms derived from Cornish in various specific languages.
- Category:kw:All topics: Cornish words categorized by subject.
- Category:Requests (Cornish): Cornish entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User kw: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Cornish.
- Category:Cornish templates: Cornish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Cornish language"
This category contains only the following page.