Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Cornish language
This is the main category of the Cornish language.
Information about Cornish:
- Category:Cornish lemmas: Cornish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:kw:All topics: Cornish terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Cornish entry maintenance: Cornish entries, or entries in other languages containing Cornish terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Cornish phrases: Cornish groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Cornish symbols: Cornish written signs.
- Category:Cornish templates: Cornish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Cornish terms by etymology: Cornish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Cornish terms by usage: Cornish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Cornish: Categories with terms derived from Cornish in various specific languages.
- Category:User kw: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Cornish.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Cornish language"
This category contains only the following page.