All terms in Danish should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Danish.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Danish.
- Category:Danish lemmas: Danish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Danish morphemes: Morphemes used to form Danish words.
- Category:Danish phrases: Danish groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Danish symbols: Danish characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Danish lexicons: Danish terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Danish names: Danish words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Danish etymologies: Danish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Danish: Categories with terms derived from Danish in various specific languages.
- Category:Danish rhymes: Lists of Danish words by their rhymes.
- Category:da:All topics: Danish words categorized by subject.
- Category:Danish citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Danish terms.
- Category:Danish appendices: Miscellaneous information about Danish language.
- Category:Requests (Danish): Danish entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User da: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Danish.
- Category:Danish templates: Danish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.