Category:Dutch Low Saxon language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Category:Low German language, Category:Plautdietsch language, Category:Middle Low German language, and Category:Old Saxon language
» All languages » Dutch Low Saxon language
This is the main category of the Dutch Low Saxon language.
Information about Dutch Low Saxon:
|Canonical name||Dutch Low Saxon|
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:Dutch Low Saxon lemmas: Dutch Low Saxon lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:nds-nl:All topics: Dutch Low Saxon terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Dutch Low Saxon entry maintenance: Dutch Low Saxon entries, or entries in other languages containing Dutch Low Saxon terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Dutch Low Saxon terms by etymology: Dutch Low Saxon terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Dutch Low Saxon terms by usage: Dutch Low Saxon terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Dutch Low Saxon: Categories with terms derived from Dutch Low Saxon in various specific languages.
- Category:User nds-nl: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Dutch Low Saxon.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.