Category:Eastern Mari language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Eastern Mari language
This is the main category of the Eastern Mari language.
Information about Eastern Mari:
|Canonical name||Eastern Mari|
- Category:Eastern Mari lemmas: Eastern Mari lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:chm:All topics: Eastern Mari terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Eastern Mari entry maintenance: Eastern Mari entries, or entries in other languages containing Eastern Mari terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Eastern Mari symbols: Eastern Mari written signs.
- Category:Eastern Mari templates: Eastern Mari templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Eastern Mari terms by etymology: Eastern Mari terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Eastern Mari: Categories with terms derived from Eastern Mari in various specific languages.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Eastern Mari language"
This category contains only the following page.