Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Emilian language
This is the main category of the Emilian language.
Information about Emilian:
- Category:Emilian lemmas: Emilian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:egl:All topics: Emilian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Emilian entry maintenance: Emilian entries, or entries in other languages containing Emilian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Emilian terms by etymology: Emilian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Emilian terms by usage: Emilian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Emilian lemmas (3 c, 33 e)
- ► egl:All topics (7 c, 0 e)
- ► Emilian figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Emilian non-lemma forms (1 c, 8 e)