Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:English adverb forms: English adverbs that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:English demonstrative adverbs: English adverbs that refer to other adverbs, comparing them to external references.
- Category:English interrogative adverbs: English adverbs that indicate questions.
- Category:English pronominal adverbs: English adverbs that are formed by combining a pronoun with a preposition.
- Category:English suppletive adverbs: English adverbs that have inflected forms from different roots.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
Pages in category "English adverbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 14,956 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)