Category:English alternative forms
English terms that serve as alternative forms of other terms whose meaning is the same, such as by having different spellings or pronunciations.
- Category:English archaic forms: English terms that are used sometimes to imitate older literature for special effect, and serve as alternative forms of the same terms in recent general use.
- Category:English euphemistic forms: English terms that serve as alternative forms of other terms in order to indirectly refer to something unpleasant or controversial.
- Category:English informal forms: English terms that can be used in casual, non-ceremonious conversations as alternative forms of other terms.
- Category:English nonstandard forms: English forms of standard terms that are considered improper, incorrect or commonly misused.
- Category:English rare forms: English terms that serve as rarely used forms of other terms.
- Category:English obsolete forms: English terms that are found in older texts and are no longer in current use, because they changed in comparison with recent general use.
|A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
|a ac af am ar at aw||ba be bi bo bu||ca ce ci co cu||da de di do du||e ec ef em er et ew|
|fa fe fi fo fu||ga ge gi go gu||ha he hi ho hu||i ic if im ir it iw||ja je ji jo ju|
|ka ke ki ko ku||la le li lo lu||ma me mi mo mu||na ne ni no nu||o oc of om or ot ow|
|pa pe pi po pu||q qu||ra re ri ro ru||sa se si so su||ta te ti to tu|
|u uc uf um ur ut uw||va ve vi vo vu||wa we wi wo wu||x y z||æ é œ|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "English alternative forms"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 24,191 total.(previous 200) (next 200)