Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:English circumfixes: Affixes located both at the beginning and at the end of English words, together as single units.
- Category:English combining forms: Forms of English words that do not occur independently, but are used when joined with other words.
- Category:English infixes: Affixes located inside English words.
- Category:English interfixes: Affixes used to join two English words or morphemes together.
- Category:English prefixes: Affixes located at the beginning of English words.
- Category:English suffixes: Affixes located at the end of English words.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|