All terms in Esperanto should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Esperanto.
Please see Wiktionary:About Esperanto for considerations about Esperanto entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Esperanto.
- Category:Esperanto parts of speech: Esperanto terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Esperanto morphemes: Morphemes used to form Esperanto words.
- Category:Esperanto phrases: Esperanto groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Esperanto symbols: Esperanto characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Esperanto lexicons: Esperanto terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Esperanto names: Esperanto words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Esperanto etymologies: Esperanto terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Esperanto: Categories with terms derived from Esperanto in various specific languages.
- Category:Esperanto rhymes: Lists of Esperanto words by their rhymes.
- Category:Regional Esperanto: Esperanto words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:eo:All topics: Esperanto words categorized by subject.
- Category:Esperanto citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Esperanto terms.
- Category:Esperanto appendices: Miscellaneous information about Esperanto language.
- Category:Requests (Esperanto): Esperanto entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User eo: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Esperanto.
- Category:Esperanto templates: Esperanto templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.