Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Finnish language » Etymologies
Finnish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Finnish blends: Finnish words formed by combinations of other words.
- Category:Finnish compound words: Finnish words composed of two or more stems.
- Category:Finnish calques: Finnish terms formed by piece-by-piece translations of terms from other languages.
- Category:Finnish neologisms: Finnish terms that have been only recently acknowledged.
- Category:Finnish eponyms: Finnish terms derived from names of real or fictitious people.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.