Category:Finnish passive present participles
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Xx Yy Zz Åå Ää Öö|
The Finnish passive present participles have three meanings:
- 1: something that is being or is usually done
- 2: something that can be done: ajaa (to drive) → ajettava (drivable).
- 3: something that has to be done
- Minun on ajettava (I have to/must drive).
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Finnish passive present participle forms (0 c, 78 e)
Pages in category "Finnish passive present participles"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 286 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)