Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Fula language
This is the main category of the Fula language.
Information about Fula:
- Category:Fula lemmas: Fula lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ff:All topics: Fula terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Fula appendices: Pages containing additional information about Fula.
- Category:Fula entry maintenance: Fula entries, or entries in other languages containing Fula terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Fula symbols: Fula written signs.
- Category:Fula templates: Fula templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Fula terms by etymology: Fula terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Fula terms by usage: Fula terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Fula: Categories with terms derived from Fula in various specific languages.
- Category:User ff: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Fula.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Fula lemmas (6 c, 90 e)
- ► Fula entry maintenance (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Maasina Fulfulde alternative forms (0 c, 0 e)
- ► Fula non-lemma forms (1 c, 26 e)
- ► Pular alternative forms (0 c, 0 e)
- ► Fula symbols (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Fula language"
This category contains only the following page.