Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Galician language
This is the main category of the Galician language.
Information about Galician:
- Category:Galician lemmas: Galician lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:gl:All topics: Galician terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Galician appendices: Pages containing additional information about Galician.
- Category:Galician entry maintenance: Galician entries, or entries in other languages containing Galician terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Galician names: Galician terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Galician phrases: Galician groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests (Galician): Galician entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Galician symbols: Galician written signs.
- Category:Galician templates: Galician templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Galician terms by etymology: Galician terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Galician terms by usage: Galician terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Galician: Categories with terms derived from Galician in various specific languages.
- Category:User gl: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Galician.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Galician lemmas (11 c, 4423 e)
- ► Galician entry maintenance (8 c, 1 e)
- ► Galician modules (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Galician phrases (1 c, 2 e)
- ► Requests (Galician) (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Galician verb plus plural noun compounds (0 c, 5 e)