Category:Gallo parts of speech
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Gallo language » Parts of speech
Gallo terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Gallo adjectives: Gallo words that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Gallo adverbs: Gallo words that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Gallo interjections: Gallo words that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Gallo nouns: Gallo words that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Gallo prepositions: Gallo adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Gallo pronouns: Gallo words that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Gallo verbs: Gallo words that indicate actions, occurrences or states.