Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Gamilaraay language » Lemmas
- Category:Gamilaraay adverbs: Gamilaraay terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Gamilaraay interjections: Gamilaraay terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Gamilaraay morphemes: Gamilaraay word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Gamilaraay nouns: Gamilaraay terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Gamilaraay particles: Gamilaraay terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Gamilaraay pronouns: Gamilaraay terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Gamilaraay verbs: Gamilaraay terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Gamilaraay lemmas"
The following 150 pages are in this category, out of 150 total.