Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
German word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:German circumfixes: Affixes attached to both the beginning and the end of German words, together as single units.
- Category:German infixes: Affixes inserted inside German words.
- Category:German interfixes: Affixes used to join two German words or morphemes together.
- Category:German prefixes: Affixes attached to the beginning of German words.
- Category:German suffixes: Affixes attached to the end of German words.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Ä Ö Ü|