All terms in Gothic should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Gothic.
Please see Wiktionary:About Gothic for considerations about Gothic entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Gothic.
- Category:Gothic lemmas: Gothic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Gothic symbols: Gothic characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Gothic terms by usage: Gothic terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Gothic names: Gothic words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Gothic terms by etymology: Gothic terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Gothic: Categories with terms derived from Gothic in various specific languages.
- Category:got:All topics: Gothic words categorized by subject.
- Category:Gothic appendices: Miscellaneous information about Gothic language.
- Category:Requests (Gothic): Gothic entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User got: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Gothic.
- Category:Gothic templates: Gothic templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.