This is the main category of the Gothic language, represented in Wiktionary by the code got. It is a member of the East Germanic family and written in Gothic and Latin scripts.[edit family][edit script]
All terms in Gothic should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Gothic.
Please see Wiktionary:About Gothic for considerations about Gothic entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Gothic.
- Category:got:All topics: Gothic words categorized by subject.
- Category:Gothic morphemes: Morphemes used to form Gothic words.
- Category:Gothic parts of speech: Gothic terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Gothic lexicons: Gothic words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Gothic names: Gothic words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Gothic symbols: Gothic characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Gothic appendices: Miscellaneous information about Gothic language.
- Category:Requests (Gothic): Gothic entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User got: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Gothic.
- Category:Gothic templates: Gothic templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.