Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Guaraní language » Lemmas
- Category:Guaraní adjectives: Guaraní terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Guaraní conjunctions: Guaraní terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Guaraní nouns: Guaraní terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Guaraní numerals: Guaraní terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Guaraní prepositions: Guaraní adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Guaraní pronouns: Guaraní terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Guaraní verbs: Guaraní terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Guaraní lemmas"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total.