Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Gujarati language
This is the main category of the Gujarati language.
Information about Gujarati:
- Category:Gujarati lemmas: Gujarati lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:gu:All topics: Gujarati terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Gujarati appendices: Pages containing additional information about Gujarati.
- Category:Gujarati entry maintenance: Gujarati entries, or entries in other languages containing Gujarati terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Gujarati phrases: Gujarati groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Gujarati symbols: Gujarati written signs.
- Category:Gujarati templates: Gujarati templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Gujarati terms by etymology: Gujarati terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Gujarati terms by usage: Gujarati terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Gujarati: Categories with terms derived from Gujarati in various specific languages.
- Category:User gu: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Gujarati.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Gujarati lemmas (8 c, 285 e)
- ► Gujarati entry maintenance (10 c, 1 e)
- ► Gujarati modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Gujarati non-lemma forms (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Gujarati phrases (1 c, 1 e)
- ► Gujarati symbols (2 c, 1 e)
Pages in category "Gujarati language"
This category contains only the following page.