Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Hiligaynon language
This is the main category of the Hiligaynon language.
Information about Hiligaynon:
- Category:Hiligaynon lemmas: Hiligaynon lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:hil:All topics: Hiligaynon terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Hiligaynon appendices: Pages containing additional information about Hiligaynon.
- Category:Hiligaynon entry maintenance: Hiligaynon entries, or entries in other languages containing Hiligaynon terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Hiligaynon phrases: Hiligaynon groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Hiligaynon templates: Hiligaynon templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Hiligaynon terms by etymology: Hiligaynon terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Hiligaynon terms by usage: Hiligaynon terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Hiligaynon: Categories with terms derived from Hiligaynon in various specific languages.
- Category:User hil: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Hiligaynon.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Hiligaynon language"
This category contains only the following page.