Category:Hittite parts of speech
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Hittite language » Parts of speech
Hittite terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Hittite adjectives: Hittite words that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Hittite adverbs: Hittite words that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Hittite conjunctions: Hittite words that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Hittite nouns: Hittite words that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Hittite prepositions: Hittite adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Hittite verbs: Hittite words that indicate actions, occurrences or states.