Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Hungarian language » Lemmas
- Category:Hungarian adjectives: Hungarian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Hungarian adverbs: Hungarian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Hungarian conjunctions: Hungarian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Hungarian determiners: Hungarian terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Hungarian interjections: Hungarian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Hungarian morphemes: Hungarian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Hungarian nouns: Hungarian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Hungarian numerals: Hungarian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Hungarian particles: Hungarian terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Hungarian postpositions: Hungarian adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Hungarian pronouns: Hungarian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Hungarian verbs: Hungarian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Cscs Dd Ee Ff Gg Gygy Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Lyly Mm Nn Nyny Oo Öö Pp Qq Rr Ss Szsz Tt Tyty Uu Üü Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz Zszs|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Hungarian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 16,962 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)