Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Kabardian language
This is the main category of the Kabardian language.
Information about Kabardian:
- Category:Kabardian lemmas: Kabardian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:kbd:All topics: Kabardian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Kabardian entry maintenance: Kabardian entries, or entries in other languages containing Kabardian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Kabardian symbols: Kabardian written signs.
- Category:Kabardian templates: Kabardian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Kabardian terms by etymology: Kabardian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Kabardian: Categories with terms derived from Kabardian in various specific languages.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Kabardian lemmas (7 c, 498 e)
- ► Kabardian entry maintenance (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Kabardian modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Kabardian symbols (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Kabardian language"
This category contains only the following page.