Category:Kannada parts of speech
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Kannada language » Parts of speech
Kannada terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Kannada adjectives: Kannada terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Kannada adverbs: Kannada terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Kannada conjunctions: Kannada terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Kannada nouns: Kannada terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Kannada numerals: Kannada terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Kannada pronouns: Kannada terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Kannada verbs: Kannada terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.