Category:Karelian parts of speech
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Karelian language » Parts of speech
Karelian terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Karelian adjectives: Karelian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Karelian adverbs: Karelian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Karelian nouns: Karelian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Karelian numerals: Karelian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Karelian particles: Karelian terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Karelian pronouns: Karelian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Karelian verbs: Karelian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.