Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Kashubian language
This is the main category of the Kashubian language.
Information about Kashubian:
|Language family||West Slavic|
- Category:Kashubian lemmas: Kashubian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:csb:All topics: Kashubian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Kashubian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Kashubian.
- Category:Kashubian entry maintenance: Kashubian entries, or entries in other languages containing Kashubian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Kashubian templates: Kashubian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Kashubian terms by etymology: Kashubian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Kashubian terms by usage: Kashubian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Kashubian: Categories with terms derived from Kashubian in various specific languages.
- Category:User csb: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Kashubian.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Kashubian lemmas (9 c, 477 e)
- ► Kashubian entry maintenance (4 c, 0 e)
- ► Kashubian non-lemma forms (1 c, 8 e)
- ► Kashubian shortenings (1 c, 0 e)