Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Khmer language
This is the main category of the Khmer language.
Information about Khmer:
- Category:Khmer lemmas: Khmer lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:km:All topics: Khmer terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Khmer entry maintenance: Khmer entries, or entries in other languages containing Khmer terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Khmer names: Khmer terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Khmer phrases: Khmer groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Khmer symbols: Khmer written signs.
- Category:Khmer templates: Khmer templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Khmer terms by etymology: Khmer terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Khmer terms by usage: Khmer terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Khmer: Categories with terms derived from Khmer in various specific languages.
- Category:User km: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Khmer.
|Top – ក ខ គ ឃ ង – ច ឆ ជ ឈ ញ – ដ ឋ ឌ ឍ ណ – ត ថ ទ ធ ន – ប ផ ព ភ ម – យ រ ល វ ស ហ ឡ អ|
|Independent vowels – ឥ ឦ ឧ ឪ ឫ ឬ ឯ ឱ – All|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.