All terms in Khmer should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Khmer.
Please see Wiktionary:About Khmer for considerations about Khmer entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Khmer.
- Category:Khmer parts of speech: Khmer terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Khmer phrases: Khmer groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Khmer symbols: Khmer characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Khmer lexicons: Khmer terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Khmer names: Khmer words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Khmer etymologies: Khmer terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Khmer: Categories with terms derived from Khmer in various specific languages.
- Category:km:All topics: Khmer words categorized by subject.
- Category:Requests (Khmer): Khmer entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User km: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Khmer.
- Category:Khmer templates: Khmer templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.