Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Kurdish language » Lemmas
- Category:Kurdish adjectives: Kurdish terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Kurdish adverbs: Kurdish terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Kurdish conjunctions: Kurdish terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Kurdish determiners: Kurdish terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Kurdish interjections: Kurdish terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Kurdish morphemes: Kurdish word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Kurdish nouns: Kurdish terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Kurdish numerals: Kurdish terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Kurdish prepositions: Kurdish adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Kurdish pronouns: Kurdish terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Kurdish verbs: Kurdish terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Kurdish lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,584 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)