Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Kyrgyz language » Lemmas
- Category:Kyrgyz adjectives: Kyrgyz terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Kyrgyz adverbs: Kyrgyz terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Kyrgyz conjunctions: Kyrgyz terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Kyrgyz interjections: Kyrgyz terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Kyrgyz nouns: Kyrgyz terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Kyrgyz numerals: Kyrgyz terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Kyrgyz pronouns: Kyrgyz terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Kyrgyz verbs: Kyrgyz terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Kyrgyz lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 305 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)