Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Ladino language
This is the main category of the Ladino language.
Information about Ladino:
- Category:Ladino lemmas: Ladino lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:lad:All topics: Ladino terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Ladino entry maintenance: Ladino entries, or entries in other languages containing Ladino terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Ladino names: Ladino terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Requests (Ladino): Ladino entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Ladino templates: Ladino templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Ladino terms by etymology: Ladino terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Ladino terms by usage: Ladino terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:User lad: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Ladino.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.