Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Lao language » Lemmas
- Category:Lao adjectives: Lao terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Lao adverbs: Lao terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Lao classifiers: Lao terms that classify nouns according to their meanings.
- Category:Lao conjunctions: Lao terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Lao interjections: Lao terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Lao nouns: Lao terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Lao numerals: Lao terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Lao particles: Lao terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Lao prepositions: Lao adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Lao pronouns: Lao terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Lao verbs: Lao terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Lao lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 719 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)