All terms in Lithuanian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Lithuanian.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Lithuanian.
- Category:Lithuanian parts of speech: Lithuanian terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Lithuanian morphemes: Morphemes used to form Lithuanian words.
- Category:Lithuanian phrases: Lithuanian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Lithuanian symbols: Lithuanian characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Lithuanian lexicons: Lithuanian terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Lithuanian names: Lithuanian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Lithuanian etymologies: Lithuanian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Lithuanian: Categories with terms derived from Lithuanian in various specific languages.
- Category:lt:All topics: Lithuanian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Lithuanian appendices: Miscellaneous information about Lithuanian language.
- Category:Requests (Lithuanian): Lithuanian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User lt: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Lithuanian.
- Category:Lithuanian templates: Lithuanian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
Pages in category "Lithuanian language"
This category contains only the following page.