Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Lithuanian language
This is the main category of the Lithuanian language.
Information about Lithuanian:
- Category:Lithuanian lemmas: Lithuanian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:lt:All topics: Lithuanian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Lithuanian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Lithuanian.
- Category:Lithuanian entry maintenance: Lithuanian entries, or entries in other languages containing Lithuanian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Lithuanian names: Lithuanian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Lithuanian phrases: Lithuanian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Lithuanian symbols: Lithuanian written signs.
- Category:Lithuanian templates: Lithuanian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Lithuanian terms by etymology: Lithuanian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Lithuanian terms by usage: Lithuanian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Lithuanian: Categories with terms derived from Lithuanian in various specific languages.
- Category:User lt: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Lithuanian.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Lithuanian lemmas (12 c, 2335 e)
- ► Lithuanian citations (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Lithuanian entry maintenance (11 c, 1 e)
- ► Lithuanian figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Lithuanian idioms (0 c, 8 e)
- ► Lithuanian phrases (1 c, 22 e)
- ► Lithuanian symbols (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Lithuanian language"
This category contains only the following page.