All terms in Lithuanian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Lithuanian.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Lithuanian.
- Category:lt:All topics: Lithuanian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Lithuanian morphemes: Morphemes used to form Lithuanian words.
- Category:Lithuanian parts of speech: Lithuanian terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Lithuanian phrases: Lithuanian groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Lithuanian lexicons: Lithuanian words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Lithuanian names: Lithuanian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Lithuanian etymologies: Lithuanian terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Lithuanian: Words derived from Lithuanian in various languages.
- Category:Lithuanian symbols: Lithuanian characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Lithuanian appendices: Miscellaneous information about Lithuanian language.
- Category:Requests (Lithuanian): Lithuanian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User lt: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Lithuanian.
- Category:Lithuanian templates: Lithuanian templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.