Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Lithuanian language
This is the main category of the Lithuanian language.
Information about Lithuanian:
- Category:Lithuanian lemmas: Lithuanian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:lt:All topics: Lithuanian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Lithuanian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Lithuanian.
- Category:Lithuanian entry maintenance: Lithuanian entries, or entries in other languages containing Lithuanian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Lithuanian names: Lithuanian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Lithuanian phrases: Lithuanian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Lithuanian symbols: Lithuanian written signs.
- Category:Lithuanian templates: Lithuanian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Lithuanian terms by etymology: Lithuanian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Lithuanian terms by usage: Lithuanian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Lithuanian: Categories with terms derived from Lithuanian in various specific languages.
- Category:User lt: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Lithuanian.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
Pages in category "Lithuanian language"
This category contains only the following page.