Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Lithuanian language
This is the main category of the Lithuanian language.
Information about Lithuanian:
- Category:Lithuanian lemmas: Lithuanian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:lt:All topics: Lithuanian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Lithuanian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Lithuanian.
- Category:Lithuanian names: Lithuanian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Lithuanian phrases: Lithuanian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests (Lithuanian): Lithuanian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Lithuanian symbols: Lithuanian written signs.
- Category:Lithuanian templates: Lithuanian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Lithuanian terms by etymology: Lithuanian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Lithuanian terms by usage: Lithuanian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Lithuanian: Categories with terms derived from Lithuanian in various specific languages.
- Category:Lithuanian terms needing attention: Lithuanian terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User lt: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Lithuanian.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
Pages in category "Lithuanian language"
This category contains only the following page.