All terms in Lithuanian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Lithuanian.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Lithuanian.
- Category:Lithuanian lemmas: Lithuanian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Lithuanian phrases: Lithuanian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Lithuanian symbols: Lithuanian characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Lithuanian terms by usage: Lithuanian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Lithuanian names: Lithuanian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Lithuanian terms by etymology: Lithuanian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Lithuanian: Categories with terms derived from Lithuanian in various specific languages.
- Category:lt:All topics: Lithuanian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Lithuanian appendices: Miscellaneous information about Lithuanian language.
- Category:Requests (Lithuanian): Lithuanian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User lt: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Lithuanian.
- Category:Lithuanian templates: Lithuanian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
Pages in category "Lithuanian language"
This category contains only the following page.