Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Livonian language
This is the main category of the Livonian language.
Information about Livonian:
- Category:Livonian lemmas: Livonian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:liv:All topics: Livonian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Livonian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Livonian.
- Category:Livonian entry maintenance: Livonian entries, or entries in other languages containing Livonian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Livonian symbols: Livonian written signs.
- Category:Livonian templates: Livonian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Livonian terms by etymology: Livonian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Livonian terms by usage: Livonian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Livonian: Categories with terms derived from Livonian in various specific languages.
- Category:User liv: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Livonian.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.