Category:Low German language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Category:Dutch Low Saxon language, Category:German Low German language, Category:Plautdietsch language, Category:Middle Low German language, and Category:Old Saxon language
» All languages » Low German language
- Category:Low German lemmas: Low German lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:nds:All topics: Low German terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Requests (Low German): Low German entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Low German templates: Low German templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Low German terms by etymology: Low German terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Low German terms by usage: Low German terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Low German: Categories with terms derived from Low German in various specific languages.
- Category:Low German terms needing attention: Low German terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User nds: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Low German.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
Pages in category "Low German language"
This category contains only the following page.