Category:Lower Sorbian language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Lower Sorbian language
This is the main category of the Lower Sorbian language.
Information about Lower Sorbian:
|Canonical name||Lower Sorbian|
- Category:Lower Sorbian lemmas: Lower Sorbian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:dsb:All topics: Lower Sorbian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Lower Sorbian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Lower Sorbian.
- Category:Lower Sorbian entry maintenance: Lower Sorbian entries, or entries in other languages containing Lower Sorbian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Lower Sorbian names: Lower Sorbian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Lower Sorbian phrases: Lower Sorbian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Lower Sorbian symbols: Lower Sorbian written signs.
- Category:Lower Sorbian templates: Lower Sorbian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Lower Sorbian terms by etymology: Lower Sorbian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Lower Sorbian terms by usage: Lower Sorbian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:User dsb: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Lower Sorbian.
|Top – A B C Č D E F G H I J K Ł L M N O P R S Š Ś T U V W Y Z Ž Ź|
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Lower Sorbian lemmas (12 c, 1206 e)
- ► Lower Sorbian entry maintenance (5 c, 1 e)
- ► Lower Sorbian figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Lower Sorbian modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Lower Sorbian phrases (1 c, 2 e)
Pages in category "Lower Sorbian language"
This category contains only the following page.