Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Luxembourgish language
This is the main category of the Luxembourgish language.
Information about Luxembourgish:
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:Luxembourgish lemmas: Luxembourgish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:lb:All topics: Luxembourgish terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Luxembourgish appendices: Pages containing additional information about Luxembourgish.
- Category:Luxembourgish entry maintenance: Luxembourgish entries, or entries in other languages containing Luxembourgish terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Luxembourgish phrases: Luxembourgish groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Luxembourgish rhymes: Lists of Luxembourgish words by their rhymes.
- Category:Luxembourgish templates: Luxembourgish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Luxembourgish terms by etymology: Luxembourgish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Luxembourgish terms by usage: Luxembourgish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Luxembourgish: Categories with terms derived from Luxembourgish in various specific languages.
- Category:User lb: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Luxembourgish.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.