Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Malagasy language » Lemmas
- Category:Malagasy adjectives: Malagasy terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Malagasy adverbs: Malagasy terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Malagasy conjunctions: Malagasy terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Malagasy morphemes: Malagasy word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Malagasy nouns: Malagasy terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Malagasy numerals: Malagasy terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Malagasy pronouns: Malagasy terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Malagasy verbs: Malagasy terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Malagasy lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 3,295 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)