All terms in Malay should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Malay.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Malay.
- Category:Malay lemmas: Malay lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Malay morphemes: Morphemes used to form Malay words.
- Category:Malay phrases: Malay groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Malay symbols: Malay characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Malay terms by usage: Malay terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Malay: Categories with terms derived from Malay in various specific languages.
- Category:Malay rhymes: Lists of Malay words by their rhymes.
- Category:Regional Malay: Malay words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:ms:All topics: Malay words categorized by subject.
- Category:Malay appendices: Miscellaneous information about Malay language.
- Category:Requests (Malay): Malay entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User ms: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Malay.
- Category:Malay templates: Malay templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.