Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Malay language
This is the main category of the Malay language.
Information about Malay:
- Category:Malay lemmas: Malay lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ms:All topics: Malay terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Malay appendices: Pages containing additional information about Malay.
- Category:Malay phrases: Malay groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Malay: Malay terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Malay): Malay entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Malay rhymes: Lists of Malay words by their rhymes.
- Category:Malay symbols: Malay written signs.
- Category:Malay templates: Malay templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Malay terms by etymology: Malay terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Malay terms by usage: Malay terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Malay: Categories with terms derived from Malay in various specific languages.
- Category:Malay terms needing attention: Malay terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User ms: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Malay.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.