Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Malayalam language
This is the main category of the Malayalam language.
Information about Malayalam:
- Category:Malayalam lemmas: Malayalam lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ml:All topics: Malayalam terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Requests (Malayalam): Malayalam entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Malayalam symbols: Malayalam written signs.
- Category:Malayalam templates: Malayalam templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Malayalam terms by etymology: Malayalam terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Malayalam: Categories with terms derived from Malayalam in various specific languages.
- Category:Malayalam terms needing attention: Malayalam terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User ml: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Malayalam.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.