Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Malayalam language
This is the main category of the Malayalam language.
Information about Malayalam:
- Category:Malayalam lemmas: Malayalam lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ml:All topics: Malayalam terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Malayalam entry maintenance: Malayalam entries, or entries in other languages containing Malayalam terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Malayalam symbols: Malayalam written signs.
- Category:Malayalam templates: Malayalam templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Malayalam terms by etymology: Malayalam terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Malayalam: Categories with terms derived from Malayalam in various specific languages.
- Category:User ml: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Malayalam.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Malayalam lemmas (6 c, 164 e)
- ► ml:All topics (11 c, 0 e)
- ► Malayalam entry maintenance (6 c, 1 e)
- ► Malayalam symbols (1 c, 0 e)