Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Mandarin language
This is the main category of the Mandarin language.
Information about Mandarin:
- Category:Mandarin lemmas: Mandarin lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:cmn:All topics: Mandarin terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Mandarin appendices: Pages containing additional information about Mandarin.
- Category:Mandarin names: Mandarin words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Mandarin phrases: Mandarin groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Mandarin: Mandarin terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Mandarin): Mandarin entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Mandarin symbols: Mandarin written signs.
- Category:Mandarin templates: Mandarin templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Mandarin terms by etymology: Mandarin terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Mandarin terms by usage: Mandarin terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Mandarin: Categories with terms derived from Mandarin in various specific languages.
- Category:Mandarin terms needing attention: Mandarin terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User cmn: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Mandarin.
This category has the following 37 subcategories, out of 37 total.
Pages in category "Mandarin language"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.