Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Mansi language » Lemmas
- Category:Mansi adverbs: Mansi terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Mansi conjunctions: Mansi terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Mansi nouns: Mansi terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Mansi numerals: Mansi terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Mansi prepositions: Mansi adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Mansi pronouns: Mansi terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.