Category:Manx terms by etymology
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Manx language » Terms by etymology
Manx terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Manx borrowed terms: Manx terms that are loanwords, i.e. words that were directly incorporated from another language.
- Category:Manx calques: Manx terms formed by piece-by-piece translations of terms from other languages.
- Category:Manx compound words: Manx words composed of two or more stems.
- Category:Manx words by prefix: Manx words categorized by their prefixes.
- Category:Manx words by suffix: Manx words categorized by their suffixes.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.