Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Mapudungun language
This is the main category of the Mapudungun language.
Information about Mapudungun:
- Category:Mapudungun lemmas: Mapudungun lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:arn:All topics: Mapudungun terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Mapudungun appendices: Pages containing additional information about Mapudungun.
- Category:Mapudungun phrases: Mapudungun groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Mapudungun symbols: Mapudungun written signs.
- Category:Mapudungun templates: Mapudungun templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Mapudungun terms by etymology: Mapudungun terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Mapudungun: Categories with terms derived from Mapudungun in various specific languages.
- Category:Mapudungun terms needing attention: Mapudungun terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User arn: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Mapudungun.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.