All terms in Mapudungun should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Mapudungun.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Mapudungun.
- Category:Mapudungun lemmas: Mapudungun lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Mapudungun morphemes: Morphemes used to form Mapudungun words.
- Category:Mapudungun phrases: Mapudungun groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Mapudungun symbols: Mapudungun characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Mapudungun etymologies: Mapudungun terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Mapudungun: Categories with terms derived from Mapudungun in various specific languages.
- Category:arn:All topics: Mapudungun words categorized by subject.
- Category:Mapudungun appendices: Miscellaneous information about Mapudungun language.
- Category:Requests (Mapudungun): Mapudungun entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User arn: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Mapudungun.
- Category:Mapudungun templates: Mapudungun templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.