Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Marathi language
- Category:Marathi lemmas: Marathi lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:mr:All topics: Marathi terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Requests (Marathi): Marathi entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Marathi symbols: Marathi written signs.
- Category:Marathi templates: Marathi templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Marathi terms by etymology: Marathi terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Marathi terms by usage: Marathi terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Marathi: Categories with terms derived from Marathi in various specific languages.
- Category:Marathi terms needing attention: Marathi terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User mr: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Marathi.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.