Category:Marshallese parts of speech
» Marshallese language » Parts of speech
Marshallese terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Marshallese adjectives: Marshallese terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Marshallese determiners: Marshallese terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Marshallese interjections: Marshallese terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Marshallese nouns: Marshallese terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Marshallese numerals: Marshallese terms that quantify nouns.
This category lists only terms of the grammatical "numeral" part of speech, and not all number words may in fact be grammatically numerals. See Category:mh:Cardinal numbers and Category:mh:Ordinal numbers for more complete lists.
- Category:Marshallese verbs: Marshallese terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.