Category:Middle Irish language
All terms in Middle Irish should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Middle Irish.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Middle Irish.
- Category:Middle Irish lemmas: Middle Irish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Middle Irish terms by usage: Middle Irish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Middle Irish names: Middle Irish words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Middle Irish terms by etymology: Middle Irish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Middle Irish: Categories with terms derived from Middle Irish in various specific languages.
- Category:mga:All topics: Middle Irish words categorized by subject.
- Category:Requests (Middle Irish): Middle Irish entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Middle Irish templates: Middle Irish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.