Category:Middle Irish language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Middle Irish language
This is the main category of the Middle Irish language.
Information about Middle Irish:
|Canonical name||Middle Irish|
- Category:Middle Irish lemmas: Middle Irish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:mga:All topics: Middle Irish terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Middle Irish entry maintenance: Middle Irish entries, or entries in other languages containing Middle Irish terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Middle Irish names: Middle Irish terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Middle Irish templates: Middle Irish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Middle Irish terms by etymology: Middle Irish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Middle Irish terms by usage: Middle Irish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Middle Irish: Categories with terms derived from Middle Irish in various specific languages.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.