Category:Min Nan language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Min Nan language
This is the main category of the Min Nan language.
Information about Min Nan:
|Canonical name||Min Nan|
- Category:Min Nan lemmas: Min Nan lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:nan:All topics: Min Nan terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Min Nan appendices: Pages containing additional information about Min Nan.
- Category:Min Nan entry maintenance: Min Nan entries, or entries in other languages containing Min Nan terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Min Nan phrases: Min Nan groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Min Nan: Min Nan terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Min Nan symbols: Min Nan written signs.
- Category:Min Nan templates: Min Nan templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Min Nan terms by etymology: Min Nan terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Min Nan terms by usage: Min Nan terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Min Nan: Categories with terms derived from Min Nan in various specific languages.
- Category:Min Nan transliterations: Min Nan terms transliterated into other scripts.
- Category:User nan: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Min Nan.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.