Category:Mongolian parts of speech
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Mongolian language » Parts of speech
Mongolian terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Mongolian adjectives: Mongolian words that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Mongolian adverbs: Mongolian words that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Mongolian conjunctions: Mongolian words that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Mongolian interjections: Mongolian words that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Mongolian nouns: Mongolian words that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Mongolian numerals: Mongolian words that indicate quantities of nouns.
- Category:Mongolian particles: Mongolian words that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Mongolian postpositions: Mongolian adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Mongolian pronouns: Mongolian words that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Mongolian verbs: Mongolian words that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.