Category:Mongolian parts of speech
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Mongolian language » Parts of speech
Mongolian terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Mongolian adjectives: Mongolian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Mongolian adverbs: Mongolian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Mongolian conjunctions: Mongolian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Mongolian determiners: Mongolian terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Mongolian interjections: Mongolian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Mongolian nouns: Mongolian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Mongolian numerals: Mongolian terms that indicate quantities of nouns.
- Category:Mongolian particles: Mongolian terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Mongolian postpositions: Mongolian adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Mongolian pronouns: Mongolian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Mongolian verbs: Mongolian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.