Category:Northern Sami language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Northern Sami language
This is the main category of the Northern Sami language.
Information about Northern Sami:
|Canonical name||Northern Sami|
- Category:Northern Sami lemmas: Northern Sami lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:se:All topics: Northern Sami terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Northern Sami entry maintenance: Northern Sami entries, or entries in other languages containing Northern Sami terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Northern Sami phrases: Northern Sami groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Northern Sami symbols: Northern Sami written signs.
- Category:Northern Sami templates: Northern Sami templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Northern Sami terms by etymology: Northern Sami terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Northern Sami terms by usage: Northern Sami terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Northern Sami: Categories with terms derived from Northern Sami in various specific languages.
- Category:User se: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Northern Sami.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
Pages in category "Northern Sami language"
This category contains only the following page.