All terms in Ojibwe should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Ojibwe.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Ojibwe.
- Category:Ojibwe lemmas: Ojibwe lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Ojibwe phrases: Ojibwe groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Ojibwe terms by usage: Ojibwe terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Ojibwe: Categories with terms derived from Ojibwe in various specific languages.
- Category:oj:All topics: Ojibwe words categorized by subject.
- Category:Requests (Ojibwe): Ojibwe entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User oj: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Ojibwe.
- Category:Ojibwe templates: Ojibwe templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.