Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Category:Algonquin language
» All languages » Ojibwe language
This is the main category of the Ojibwe language.
Information about Ojibwe:
- Category:Ojibwe lemmas: Ojibwe lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:oj:All topics: Ojibwe terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Ojibwe phrases: Ojibwe groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Ojibwe templates: Ojibwe templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Ojibwe terms by etymology: Ojibwe terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Ojibwe terms by usage: Ojibwe terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Ojibwe: Categories with terms derived from Ojibwe in various specific languages.
- Category:Ojibwe terms needing attention: Ojibwe terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User oj: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Ojibwe.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.