This is the main category of the Ojibwe language, represented in Wiktionary by the code oj. It is a member of the Algonquian family and written in Canadian syllabics and Latin scripts.[edit family][edit script]
All terms in Ojibwe should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Ojibwe.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Ojibwe.
- Category:oj:All topics: Ojibwe words categorized by subject.
- Category:Ojibwe morphemes: Morphemes used to form Ojibwe words.
- Category:Ojibwe parts of speech: Ojibwe terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Ojibwe phrases: Ojibwe groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Ojibwe lexicons: Ojibwe words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Requests (Ojibwe): Ojibwe entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User oj: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Ojibwe.
- Category:Ojibwe templates: Ojibwe templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.